YOUR DEGREE IN SUSTAINABLE MARITIME OPERATIONS
Delivered via distance learning, the BSc (Hons) programme provides opportunities to enhance your career within the marine or maritime industry!
About the programme
Degree: BSc (Hons) Sustainable Maritime Operations
Awarding body: University of Plymouth
Start date: 8th May, 2023
Duration: 18 months
Studying the BSc (Hons), you will learn about the theories, principle and models relevant to the modern maritime industry in the 21st century, equipping you with a broad understanding of the challenges and current affairs. You will develop skills in gathering, analysing, evaluation, and interpreting data in sustainable maritime operations.
All applicants must meet the below criteria:
- A diploma/foundation degree (FdSc/HND) in Marine Engineering/Navigation Science (or equivalent) plus at least two years of work experience as a senior officer (2nd officer and above).
- A relevant undergraduate degree.
- Portfolio accreditation of Accredited Prior Learning (APL) and relevant work experience.
5 reasons to get your degree here
We are looking forward to having you at MLA College!
- Awarded Best Distance Learning Maritime Course Provider
- Adjust the course to your existing schedule
- Programme developed in collaboration with CIFAL
- Certificates for completing levels
- Affordable cost structure
MLA College offers a range of higher education degree qualifications in partnership with the University of Plymouth, which provides full accreditation of all our programmes. We offer bachelor’s and master’s degrees via part-time distance learning, allowing you to obtain a qualification whilst balancing your career and other life commitments, regardless of your current global location.
The quality of the learning materials such as transcripts and videos is excellent. I can save all videos to my mobile which gives me the flexibility to watch the learning materials.
I have thoroughly enjoyed studying at MLA, so much so that I am now seriously considering enrolling onto the MSc SMO programme.