When you start comparing yourself to your competition, you may notice a pattern: SEO is doing wonders for schools. There are a lot of factors affecting SEO and that is why today we want to share with you 10 SEO tips for higher education institutions.
- Use local search, online directories, and review sites.
- Your content strategy and calendar should be determined by your keyword and competitor research.
- Get rid of duplicate content.
- Improve your site’s Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness (E-A-T).
- Create unique pages for the most searched-for content on your school website.
- Fix broken links by making redirects.
- Improve the speed and performance of your website.
- Use videos and premium content to improve CRO and on-page times.
- Make sure your website is responsive across multiple devices.
- Get your off-page details right.
Thanks for taking the time to read our blog post on 10 SEO tips for higher education institutions. At faethe.marketing we have been helping schools get more students through SEO. So if you are looking to recruit more students for your programmes with minimal cost and effort, feel free to reach out to us.